Bilaspur police has registered the following cases on 30-12-2019:-
Women Police Station:-
- A Case U/S 363 IPC has been registered in Women Police Station Bilaspur on the complaint of Kanshi Ram S/O Sh. Gardittu R/O Vill. Parnali PO Bandla Tehsil Sadar Distt. Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that on 28-12-2019 his daughter namely Manju age 17 years went to anywhere but she did not come back to home so far. He doubts that any unknown person abducted his daughter. Case is being investigating on priority basis.
- A Case U/S 379,427 IPC has been registered in PS Swarghat on the complaint of Sanjeev Kumar S/O Sh. Daya Ram R/O Vill. Kulah PO Swarghat Tehsil Shri Naina Devi Ji Distt. Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that he is a security guard in Santoshi Mata Temple Kulah, on 29-12-2019 at about 4:30 am when he was present at temple then one person stolen Rs. 4085/- from the temple and tried to run away from the temple. Accused has been arrested. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A Case U/S 380 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the complaint of Suman Kumar S/O Late Sh. Roshan Lal R/O Vill. Nog PO Binola Tehsil Sadar Distt.Bliaspur (HP) stating there in that some unknown culprits has stolen away golden and silver ornaments from his house. Value of stolen Jewelry is about to Rs. 80,000/-(appox.). Case is being investigating on priority basis.
- A Case U/S 51 Wild Life Protection Act has been registered in PS Jhandutta on the complaint of Sher Singh Forest Guard Panol Beat Ghumarwin range, distt. Bilaspur alleging there in that on 29-12-2019, Tilak Raj R/O Vill. Nihan informed him telephonically that there was a one dead Leopard found in Village Nihan. Case is being investigated on priority bases.
- A Case U/S 341,506,354A (1) IPC PS Ghumarwin has been registered on the statement of one girl R/O VPO Malyawar Tehsil Ghumarwin District Bilaspur. Alleged there in that on 29-12-2019 when she was on the way then some persons obstruct her way, tried to touch her molestation and threatened her with dire consiquencies. Case is being investigated on priority basis.