Bilaspur police has registered the following cases on 30-08-2019:-
PS Women Bilaspur
- A case U/S 376(2)(F),506 IPC & Sec 6 of POCSO Act has been registered in PS Women on the complaint of one girl R/O Vill-Nagraon, PO-Rohal, Tehsil-Jhandutta, District-Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that on 27-08-19 when she was working in her land then one person came there and raped her forcibly without her consent and also threatened her with dire consequences. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
PS Kot Kehloor
- A case U/S 341,323,34 IPC has been registered in PS Kot Kehloor on the statement of Prem Lal S/O Shri Dhian Chand R/O Jhidian PO Lakhnu Tehsil Shri Naina Devi Ji District Bilaspur (HP) stating there in when he was on the way then some persons obstruct his way and beaten up him. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 354,354(D),341,323,34 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the statement of one lady R/O Bahi PO Bhambla Tehsil Baldwara, Distt. Bilaspur (HP) stating therein that when she was on the way and reached near Ghumarwin Bazzar then some persons obstruct her way, beaten up and molest her modesty.Case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 279,337 IPC & 187 MV Act has been registered in PS Barmana on statement of Anil Kumar S/O Munshi Ram R/O Vijaypur PO Auhar Tehsil Jhandutta, District-Bilaspur (HP) stating there in that when he was on the way alongwith his wife on scooty and reached near Panaul then a car driver hit his scooty and they got injuries. The case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 39(1) (a) HP Excise Act has been registered in PS Bharmana on the rukka of ASI Prabhakar Sharma stating there in that, when he was on patrolling duty along with staff near Dhar Tatoh and on receipt of secret information he recovered 120 bottles of country Liquor. Investigation of the case is going on.