Bilaspur police has registered the following cases on 28-08-2019:-
- A case U/S 379,511 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the complaint of Manohar Lal S/O Shri Ramesh Chand R/O Nalwad PO Jukhala Tehsil Sadar District Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that on 26-08-2019, his car No. HP24C-4266 parked near his house, next day he found that some persons tried to theft his car. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on statement of Ashok Kumar S/O Rajender Kumar R/O Ghagus PO Binoula Tehsil Sadar, District-Bilaspur (HP) stating there in that when he was on the way and reached near Chhadol Jattan then a jeep rolled down from road and two persons got injuries. The case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 174 A IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the rukka of HC Daulat Ram stating there in that on 27-08-2019, when he was present near Kallar along with staff, he caught a PO, named Rozdeen R/O Kankari PO Didwin Tikker Distt. Hamirpur (HP). Case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 39(1) (a) HP Excise Act has been registered in PS Jhandutta on the rukka of SI Baldev Chand stating there in that, when he was on patrolling duty along with staff near Bamta and on receipt of secret information he recovered 8 bottles of country Liquor from the possession of one person. Investigation of the case is going on.
- A case U/S 283 IPC has been registered in PS Swarghat on the rukka of HC Rajender Kumar stating there in that on 27-08-19 when he was on patrolling near Panjpiri then he found that a person parked his truck on the road in such a way that obstructed the general public as well as traffic.