Bilaspur police has registered the following cases: – 26-05-2019
- A Case U/S 18, 20 ND & PS Act has been registered in PS Sadar on the rukka of HC Anil Kumar SIU District Bilaspur. Stating there in that when he was on Naka Duty along with Security branch at Malaghat NH205 then a Zen car No.DL 4CH-4761 came there from Ghagas side .During the checking of this car he recovered 108 gram Opium & 38.51 gram chars from the possession of one person namely Sandeep Nath S/O Raj Singh R/O Vill-Bamla, PO-Nourangabad, Tehsil & District-Bhiwani (Haryana). Accused has been arrested. The case is being investigated on priority basis.
- 1. A Case U/S 354A, 376 IPC PS Bharari has been registered on the complaint of one lady R/O Dangar, Tehsil-Ghumarwin, District-Bilaspur (HP).Alleged there in that after some time of her marriage her father in-law sexually harassed her and raped her forcibly without her consent. The case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 283 IPC in PS Jhandutta has been registered on the rukka of ASI Madan Lal. Stated there in that on 25-05-19 when he was on patrolling near Jhandutta bazzar along with staff, he found that a person put his Rehari on the road in such a way that obstructed the general public as well as traffic.
- A case U/S 174 A IPC in PS Barmana has been registered on the rukka of HC Daulat Ram. Alleged there in that on 09-12-14, he was present near Village-Delag District-Bilaspur(HP) along with staff, on receipt of secret information he caught a Proclaimed offender namely Vinod Sahni S/O Lalu Sahni R/O Sikrona Kalyani,Tehsil-Barsoi,District-Kathiyar (Bihar). The case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 279,337 has been registered in PS Barmana on the statement of Balak Ram S/O Tota Ram R/O Barmana (Kanchimore), PO-Barmana, Tehsil-Sadar, District-Bilaspur (HP).Stating there in on 25-05-19 that when he was walking on the road near Sard nala then he saw a motorcycle rider roll down from the road and got injuries due to rash and negligent driving of driver bus No.UP33T-3065. The case is being investigated on priority basis.