Bilaspur police has registered the following cases:-
- A Case U/S 498A, 341, 504, 506, 34 IPC PS Kot-Kehloor has been registered on the complaint of one lady R/O Vill. Bharatgarh Distt. Ropar (PB) at present R/O Vill. Changar Tarsooh PO Tarsooh Tehsil Shri Naina Devi Ji Distt. Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that she got married with Gurmukh Singh on 30-11-2017. After some time of marriage her husband and in laws started to harass her, on 20-04-2019 when she was on the way near shiv temple at Changar Tarsooh then her husband and in-laws family members came there obstruct her, beaten up & threatened her for dowry. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A Case U/S 21 ND & PS Act has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the rukka of HC Anil Kumar No. 72 I/O SIU Distt. Bilaspur, Stating there in that when he was on patrolling along with staff near Vill. Jaman and on receipt of secret information he recovered 1.06 gram Heroin/Chitta from the possession of one person namely, Amarjeet R/O Vill. Galyana PO & Tehsil Ghumarwin Distt. Bilaspur (HP). Accused has been arrested. The case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A Case U/S 20, 29 ND & PS Act has been registered in PS Sadar on the rukka of ASI Baldev Chand, Stating there in that when he was on patrolling along with staff at Veterinary Chowk Bilaspur and on receipt of secret information he recovered 105 gram Charas from the possession of Two persons namely (1) Manish Kumar R/O Vill. Chanol PO Taleli Tehsil Sundernagar Distt. Mandi (HP) (2) Sonu Kumar R/O Vill. Darolan PO Hawan Tehsil Ghumarwin Distt. Bilaspur (HP). Both Accused have been arrested. The case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 408 IPC in PS Sadar has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Rakesh Kapoor Divisional Manager HP Agroindustries Corporation Limited Mandi (HP). Alleged there in that on 18-03-19 during the joint physical verification of stock Bitumen VGA-10 at Agro Industries Corporation limited Bilaspur godown at lakhanpur. During the checking of stock he found that 60 drums of Bitumen VGA-10 costing RS. 3,63,208 were found short. The case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 504,506 IPC has been registered in PS Talai on the report of Asha Devi W/O Ram Pal R/O Vill-Bakain, PO-Kalol, Tehsil-Jhandutta, District Bilapsur (HP). Stated there in that when she was on the way then one person person abused and threatened her with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by HC Jai Kishan.