Bilaspur police has registered the following cases on 10-04-2019:-
- A case U/S 376,506,IPC & Section 4 & 6 POCSO Act 2012 has been registered in PS Sadar on the complaint of one girl R/O Talsari,PO-Kallar,Tehsil-Sadar,District-Bilaspur(HP) alleging there in that when she was present in her home then one person came there and forcibly raped her without her consent and also threatened her with dire consequences. Accused has been arrested. The case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 22, 29 ND & PS Act has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the rukka of HC Anil Kumar SIU District-Bilaspur Stating there in that when he was on Naka duty along with staff at Naswal near petrol pump then a ALTO K 10 car no. HP23-4869 came from Ghumarwin side.During the checking of this car he recovered 100 bottles (each bottle 100ml) of Codeine Phosphate &Triprovidine Hydrochloride Syrup from the possession of two persons namely (1)Sher Singh S/O Kashmir Singh R/O VPO-Barota,Tehsil-Ghumarwin, District-Bilaspur (HP). (2).Sunil Sharma S/O Baldev Raj Sharma R/O Vill-Saung, PO-Dangar, Tehsil-Ghumarwin, District-Bilaspur (HP). Both the accused has been arrested. The case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 451,323,427,34 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the complaint of Devender Pal S/O Surinder Pal R/O Barota PO Luharwin Tehsil Ghumarwin Distict Bilaspur (HP) who is shopkeeper, stating therein that, when he was present at his shop then some persons beaten up him and broken some items of his shop. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 457,380 IPC has been registered in PS Jhandutta on the complaint of Rajesh Kumar S/O Shri Sukhdev Sharma R/O Kahli PO Dahad Tehsil Jhandutta Distt. Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that, he found that some unknown culprits have broken the lock of his shop and stolen away some mobile, charger, bundle of electrical wire etc. from his Value of stolen property is about to Rs. 46,400/- . The case is being investigated on prority basis.
- A case U/S 283 IPC has been registered in PS Talai on the rukka of L/C Pooja Devi stating therein that when she was on patrolling near Maruda then she found that one person was selling some eatable items on the road in such a way that obstructed the general public as well as traffic.