Bilaspur police has registered the following cases:-
- A case U/S 21-61-85 ND& PS Act has been registered PS Ghumarwin on the rukka of HC Rajender Kumar during the patrolling/checking along with staff at Court Road Ghumarwin to Panoh and on receipt of secret information he recovered 1.96 gram heroin/chitta from the possession of one person namely Munish Thakur S/O Sh. Rakesh Kumar ,Vill-Tikkar, Tehsil-Ghumarwin,distt-Bilaspur (HP). Accused has been arrested. Sincere efforts are being made by the police. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 380 IPC has been registered in PS Bharari on the complaint of Vidhya Sagar S/O Shri Ram Lal R/O Kathalag PO Hatwar Tehsil Ghumarwin Bilaspur (HP) alleging therein that, on 25-08-2018 he found that some unknown culprits have stolen away his golden and silver ornaments from his Value of stolen property is about to Rs. 30800/- and a cash of Rs. 19200/-. The case is being investigated by ASI Pritam Singh.
- A case U/S 289 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the report of Mast Ram S/O Shri Lalu Ram R/O Drobar PO Dhar Tatoh Tehsil Sadar Distt. Bilaspur (HP) alleging therein that when his son was present at home then a pet dog of one person bite his son. The case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 411,414 IPC has been registered U/S 154Crpc. in PS Sadar on the statement of Jai Kumar S/O Shri Madu Ram R/O Sungal PO Binoula Tehsil Sadar District Bilaspur (HP) stating therein that when he was present at Plainighat then a truck driver was shifting the steel pipes from his truck to another truck. Afte some some police party also came there and truck driver could not give any suitable reply for pipes. Case is being investigated by HC Sushil Kumar.
- A Case U/S 279,337IPC & 187 MV Act has been registered U/S 154 in PS Sadar on the statement of Ramesh Kumar S/O Shri Rattan Chand R/O Jheed PO Mehra Tehsil Sarkaghat District Mandi (HP) stating there in that when he was on the way on scooty and reached near Chandpur, then a motor cycle rider hit his scooty and he got injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Nikka Ram.
- A case U/S 39-33-11 HP Ex Act has been registered in PS Barmana on the rukka of ASI Lekh Ram stating there in that on 26-08-2018, when he was on patrolling along with staff at Dagsech, he recovered 72 bottles country liquor from the possession of one person. Investigation of the case is going on.