Bilaspur police has registered the following cases:-
1. A case U/S 306,504,34 IPC has been registered in PS Talai on the statement of Balwant Singh S/O Sh. Gangu Ram R/O Vill. Chandoh PO Dadhol Tehsil Ghumarwin Distt. Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that his daughter Chanderkanta had been married with Vijay Kumar S/O Sh. Balbir Singh R/O Vill.Kalol Tehsil Jhanduttan Distt. Bilaspur (HP) in 2002. After some time of marriage her husband and in laws started harassing & abusing her. Due to harassment his daughter Chanderkanta committed suicide. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
1. A case U/S 20,29 ND & PS Act has been registered in PS Barmana on the rukka of SI Mast Ram stating therein that during patrolling along with staff at Kharsi Chowk on Jukhala road, when he checked the Motar Cycle No. HP33A-9596, he recovered 34.25 grams Charas from the possession of (1) Bhim Sen S/O Sh. Achhar Singh R/O Samatyari PO Kandhar PS Baga Distt. Solan (2) Kamlesh S/O Sh. Chabil Chand R/O Vill. Karog PO Kandhar PS Baga District Solan (HP). Both accused have been arrested. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
1. A case U/S 452 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the comlaint of Dev Raj S/O Shri Beli Ram R/O Masour Tehsil Ghumawin District Bilaspur (HP) stating therein that when he was present at home then one person entered in the room at midnight when his niece cried then above person run away. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
1. A Case U/S 279,337,338 IPC has been registered in PS Bharari on the statement of Abhishek S/O Shri Niranjan Singh R/O Dangar Tehsil Ghumarwin District Bilaspur (HP) who is owner of mechanical workshop at Haritalyanger, stating there in that when he was present in workshop then a swift car hit another maruti car in front of his workshop and some persons got injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sukhdev Singh.
1. A Case U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the statement of one lady R/O Khatarwad PO Tikkeri Tehsil Bhoranj District Hamirpur (HP) stating there in that when she was on the way along with her husband on motor cycle and reached near Kandrour then a car driver hit the motor cycle and she got injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Surinder Kumar.