Bilaspur police has registered the following cases:-
PS Kot Kehloor:-
1. A case U/S 283 IPC has been registered in PS Kot Kehloor on the rukka of HC Priam Chand stating there in that when he was on patrolling near Bhakra then a a person was selling some cold drinks on the road in such a way that obstructed the general public as well as traffic.
1. A case U/S 323,504,506,34 IPC has been registered in PS Talai on the comlaint of Rattan Chand S/O Dangelu Ram R/O Snihra PO Gangloh Tehsil Jhandutta District Bilaspur (HP) stating therein that when he was present in his land then one person abused , beaten up and threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
1. A case U/S 341, 323, 504, 506, 34 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the report of one lady R/O Karot PO Doabha Tehsil Sadar District Bilaspur (HP) stating therein that when she was present in her house then some persons, beaten up, abused and threatened her with dire consequences. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
2. A case U/S 39-33-11 HP Ex Act has been registered in PS Barmana on the rukka of SI Sanjeev Kumar stating there in that, when he was on patrolling along with staff at Chhadol Jattan and on receipt of secret information recovered 11 bottles country liquor from the possession of one person. Investigation of the case is going on.
1. A case U/S 279, 304-A IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the statement of Mukesh Kumar S/O Shri Rajesh Kumar R/O Khansara PO Raghunathpura Tehsil Sadar District BIlaspur (HP) stating there in that on 15-07-2018, when he was on the way alongwith his mother on motor cycle then a truck driver hit his motor cycle and his mother died on the spot. Case is being investigated by ASI Chaman Lal.