Bilaspur Police has been registered the following cases:-
- A case U/S 341,353,355,504,506,332, IPC PS Sadar has been registered on the statement of HHC Budhi Singh PP city, stating there in that when he went to bus stand then one person obstruct his way, abused, misbehaved, beaten up, insulted and threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 283 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the rukka of HC Mahender Singh. Stated there in that when he was on patrolling near Kuthera, he found that one person put sand in large scale on the road in such a way that obstructed the general public as well as traffic.
- A case U/S 380 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the report of Sukhvir S/O Sh. Dev Raj R/O Bagtheru PO Bhager Tehsil Ghumarwin District Bilaspur (HP). Stated therein that any unknown person stolen away his golden ornament and cash Rs 18000/- from his house .The value of stolen property is Rs. 80,000/-(aprox.). Investigation is going on.
- A case U/S 279,304-A IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the statement of Nitin Mahajan S/O Shri Harkishan Mahajan R/O Old bus Stand Ghumarwin Tehsil Ghumarwin District Bilaspur (HP). Stated there in that when he was on the way and reached near Ghumarwin Bridge then a car No. HP01A5887 rolled down from the road and car driver died in this accident. Case is being investigated by SI Chaman Lal.
- A case U/S 39(1) A/33-11HP Ex Act 2011 has been registered in PS Talai on the rukka of ASI Jagdish Chand. Stated there in that when, he was on patrolling along with staff at Bhallu then he recovered 6,000 ML English Wine from the possession of one person. Investigation of the case is going on.