Bilaspur police has registered the following cases:-
- A case U/S 364 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the complaint of Ram Singh S/O Sh. Anant Ram R/O Vill. Sandog PO Nand Gram Tehsil Kasouli Distt. Solan alleging there in that on 19-06-2015 he got marriage to his daughter namely Diksha Devi (Age 20 years) with Kamal Singh S/O Sh. Roshan Lal R/O VPO Charol Tehsil Sadar Distt. Bilaspur. After some time of her marriage her husband & in laws family members harassed/threatened her for dowry, on 21-10-2015 my daughter went to anywhere, but she did not come back to home so far. He doubts that her husband and in laws family members killed his daughter. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
- A case U/S 452, 323,504,506, 34 IPC has been registered in PS Talai on the complaint of one lady R/O Ghandhir Tehsil Jhandutta District Bilaspur (HP). Alleged there in that when she was present at her home then some persons abused, beaten up and threatened her with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Jagdish Kumar.
- A case U/S 406,418,419,420 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the complaint of Sh. Satpal S/O Shri Baldev R/O Vill. Ghumarpur PO Gharan Tehsil Jhandutta Distt. Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that one person assured the applicant and his family member that he will provide job to him at New-Zealand and he deposited appx. 2,50,000/- in the account of accused person but accused person unable to provide job to him. Case is being investigated by SI/SHO Karam Singh.
- A case U/S 341, 323, 504 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the complaint of Suresh Kumar S/O Shri Nand Lal R/O Fatoh Tehsil Ghumarwin District Bilaspur (HP). Alleged there in that when he was on the way then one person obstruct his way, abused and beaten up him. The case is being investigated by HC Rajesh Kumar.
- A case U/S 39 (I) HP Ex Act has been registered in PS Sadar on the rukka of SI Meena Thakur. Stated there in that when, he was on patrolling along with staff at Ghagus Bridge and on receipt of secret information recovered 11250 ml country liquor from the possession of one person. Investigation of the case is going on.