Bilaspur police has registered the following cases:-
- A case U/S 376,377,34 IPC PS Bharari has been registered on the Complaint of one lady alleged there in that on 20-07-2016 when she went towards Jaswani then one person alongwith his wife obstruct her way and took her forcibly in a Silent Place, raped without her consent, made unnatural sex and threatened her with dire consequences.
- A case U/S 457,380 IPC has been registered in PS Bharari on the complaint of Smt.Giani Devi W/O Jagdish Singh R/O VPO Lanjtta Distt. Bilaspur (HP). Alleged there in that, on 22-07-2016 she found that some unknown culprits have stolen away his golden and silver ornaments from her house. Value of stolen property is about to Rs. 55000/- . The case is being investigated by ASI Duni Chand.
- A case U/S 283 IPC has been registered in PS Swarghat on the rukka of HC Bhag Singh .Stated there in that on 22-07-2016 when he was on patrolling near Swarghat, he found that a truck driver parked his truck on the road in such a way that obstructs the general public as well as traffic.
- A case U/S 420,467,468,471,504,506 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the complaint of Beli Ram S/O Shri Bhagat Ram R/O Village Beri Tehsil Sadar District Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that he purchased a truck from one person and Rs. 3,92,546/- fare of the cement deposited in previous owner account. Rs. 1,17,000 recovered and he asked the previous owner for balance amount then abused and threatened him with dire consequences.The case is being investigated by SI Kesar Singh.
- A case U/S 325,323,504,34 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the complaint of Piare Lal S/O Shri Chhota Ram R/O Village Parnali PO Bandla Tehsil Sadar District Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that when he was on the way then some persons beaten up him and he got grievous injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Ashok Kumar.
- A case U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the statement of Prem Lal S/O Ram Lal R/O Dharadsani PO Damli Tehsil Jhandutta District Bilaspur (HP) who is shopkeeper in Bharampukhar. Stated there in that, when he was present near Bhager then a motor cycle rider hit him nd he got injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Baldev Raj.
- A case U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the statement of Rajesh Kumar S/O Rameshwar Lal R/O Boli PO Khera Tehsil Nalagarh District Solan (HP). Stated there in that, when he was on the way and reached near Ghambar bridge then a truck driver hit his car and he got injuries. The case is being investigated by SI Bhupinder Singh.