Bilaspur police has registered the following cases:-
1. A case U/S 325,323 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the complaint of Nandu Ram S/O Sh. Dila Ram R/O Vill. Nalwar PO Jukhala Tehsil Sadar District Bilaspur (HP). Alleged there in that on dated 20-05-2016 when he was present his house, Bali Ram beaten up him. Due to which he got injuries and on receipt of final opinion on MLC this case has been registered. Case is being investigated by HC Parkash Chand.
2. A case U/S 341,323,504,506 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the report of one lady Stated there in that when she was present in her fields then one person namely Kehar Singh obstruct her way, beaten up, abused and threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by HC Jeet Ram.
1. A case U/S 31,32 IF Act 1927 has been registered in PAR Jhandutta (PS Sadar) on the report of Loku Ram (Range Officer) S/O Sh.Narangu Ram R/O Vill. Bari PO Samaila Tehsil Baldwara Distt. Mandi HP. Stated there in that on 19-05-2016 some persons of village Ser informed telliphonically that two persons namely Puran Chand (Mandi) & Anek Kumar (Kangra) tried to burn the Bhagra Forest. Case is being investigated by ASI Raj Kumar
2. A Case U/S 341,323, 392, 34 IPC PS Sadar has been registered on the complaint of Tilak Raj S/O Sh. Revat Ram R/O Vill. Gawahan PO Kamand Tehsil Sadar Distt. Mandi (HP) stating there in on 19-05-2016 when he went along with truck no.HP 65-2113 from Salgi to Chandigarh then near Sungal 4 persons obstruct his way and stopped his truck pull him from the truck beatan up him and forcibly took his truck No. HP65-2113 and gave threatening. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
1. A Case U/S 498A, 304B. 34 IPC PS Kot-Kehloor has been registered on the complaint of Balbir Singh S/O Sh. Ram Singh R/O VPO Daroli Tehsil Nangal Distt. Ropar Punjab alleging there in that his Daughter Namely Baljeet Kaur got married with Saranjeet Singh S/O Sh. Kuldeep Singh R/O VPO Majari in Nov. 2013. Due to harassment of her husband and Family Members for dowry Baljeet Kaur committed suicide. Case is being investigated on priority basis.