Bilaspur police has registered the following cases:-
1. A case U/S 20-61-85 NDPS Act has been registered in PS Bharari on the rukka of ASI Duni Chand. Stated there in that on 09-05-2016, he was on patrolling along with staff at Padyalag, and on receipt of secret information recovered 34 gram Chars from the possession of Ramesh Kumar S/O Sh. Shyama Ram R/O Vill. Dadhol Kalan Tehsil Ghumarwin Distt. Bilaspur HP.Accused has been arrested. The case is being investigated on priority basis.
1. A case U/S 353,332 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the complaint of Rakesh Kumar S/O Shri Amar Singh VPo Tarkwari Tehsil Bhoranj District Hamirpur (HP) who is HRTC conducter alleging there in that when he was on the way then one person beaten up him and torn his dress. Case is being investigated by HC Parkash Chand.
2. A case U/S 447,506 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the complaint of Baldev Dass S/O Kanshi Ram R/O Village Bakroa PO Bakroa PO Bhager Tehsil Ghumarwin District Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that some persons forcibly cut the tree from his land and threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Raj Kumar.
1. A case U/S 341,323,504,506 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the complaint of Adharsh Kumar S/O Shri Prem Lal R/O Sayar PO Doaba Tehsil Sadar District Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that when he was on the way then one person abused, beaten up and threatened her with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Mohan Singh.
1. A case U/S 279,337 IPC and 187 MV Act has been registered in PS Sadar on the statement of Jitender Kumar S/O Shri Baman Singh R/O Village Balvahan PO Upper Vehli Tehsil Sundernagar Distt. Mandi (HP) alleging there in that when was on the way on his motorcycle and reached near Jukhala then a driver of car hit his motor cycle and he got injuries.Case is being investigated by HC Narender Sharma.