Bilaspur police has registered the following cases:-
1. A case U/S 379,34 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the complaint of Sh. Shajid Khan S/O Sh. Mohammad Deen R/O H.No.29 Gandhi Market Bilaspur Tehsil Sadar Distt. Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that he parked his three wheeler near the Gurdwara bilaspur, but vehicle was not there. He suspected that some unknown person stolen away the above three wheeler.The value of stolen three wheeler is Rs. 1,55,000/-. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
2. A case U/S 279 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the statement of Jasbir Singh S/O Shri Ranjit Singh R/O VPO Lakhanpur Tehsil Sadar District Bilaspur (HP) stating there in that when he was present near HRTC workshop then drive of tempo No. HP69-4443 hit the car No. HR26 BZB233. Investigation is going on.
1. A case U/S 451,341,323,504,354,506, IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the complaint of one lady alleging there in that when she was present at home then one person abused, beaten up, threatened with dire consequences and molest her modesty. Case is investigated on priority basis.
1. A case U/S 457,380 IPC has been registered in PS Bharari on the complaint of one lady. Alleged there in that she found that some unknown culprits have stolen away computer and printer from Panchayat Ghar Talwara. Value of stolen property is about to Rs. 25000/- . The case is being investigated by ASI Lavkesh Kumar.
1. A case U/S 39-33-11 HP Ex Act has been registered in PS Kot on the rukka of Inspr/SHO Mohan Lal. Stated there in that he was on patrolling along with staff near Majari, and on receipt of secret information recovered 35 liter of illicit liquor. Case is being investigated by Inspr/SHO Mohan Lal.