Bilaspur Police has registered the following cases:-
1. A case u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the complaint of Sunil Kumar S/O Sh. Roshal Lal R/O Village New P/O Jainagar Distt Solan alleged therein that he is a shop kipper at Barmana Chawk. On 22-8-2015 one person was crossing the road then one scooty came rashly and hit that person. Case is being investigated by ASI Prakash Chand.
2. A case u/s 341,323,504 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the complaint of Suresh Kumar s/O Sangra Ram R/O Village Hardi Kothi P/O Chhakoh Distt. Bilaspur alleged therein that 22-8-2015 while he was going home then Jagdish Kumar R/O Malothi obstruct and beaten him Case is being investigated on the priority basis.
1. A case u/s 279,337 IPC & 187 MV Act has been registered in PS Ghumarwin the rukka of ASI Chaman Lal I/O PS Ghumarwin alleged therein that the driver of jeep had drive the above vehicle rashly which cause accident and rolled down. Case is being investigated by ASI Chamal Lal.
2. A case u/s 376,511 IPC & Sec. 4& 8 of POCSO act has been registered on the complaint of one person alleged therein that one person of his village trapped his daughter in the fields of maize and tried to rape with her. During the course of investigation accused has been arrested and case is being investigated by SI Ashok Chauhan.
Bilaspur Police has arrested the following persons:-
1. Kuldeep Kumar S/O Mansa Ram R/O & VPO Amarpur has been arrested in case FIR No. 179/15 dated 22-8-2015 u/s 376,511 ICP & Sec. 4&8 of POCSO Act of PS Ghumarwin.