Bilaspur Police has been registered the following cases:-
1. A case U/S 452,323,506,34 IPC & 3(7) (X) ST/SC Act PS Bharari has been registered on the complaint of Chuni Lal S/O Late Sh. Malram R/O Village Dehra PO Hatwar Tehsil Ghumarwin Distt. Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that on 12-08-2015 Sunil Kumar and his wife entered in his house , beaten up, threatened and called him by his caste. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
1. A case U/S 336,337 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the report of Praveen Kumar S/O Shri Munshi Ram Village Dhari PO Dabla Tehsil Ghumarwin District Bilaspur (HP) who is truck driver. Stated there in that when he was present near Chhadol then driver of truck No. HP24C-8049 hit him and he got injuries.
1. A case U/S 341,323, 506 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the report of Bhupinder Singh S/O Sh. Sohan Singh R/O Jol PO Gharan Tehsil Jhandutta District Bilapsur (HP). Stated there in that when he was on the way then one person obstructs, beaten up and threatened him with dire consequences. Investigation is going on.
2. A Case U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the statement of Samir Khan S/O Shri Sajudeen R/O Kherian Tehsil Sadar Distt. Bilaspur (HP). Alleged there in that when she was on the way on his scooter and reached near Harlog then a driver of Car No. HP33T-9519 hit his scooter and he got injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Baldev Raj.
1. A Case U/S 279,429 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the statement of Const. Himmat Singh Traffic duty Ghagus. Alleged there in that when he was on traffic duty at Ghagus then driver of tanker hit the two cows. After some time the cows have died on the spot. Case is being investigated by ASI Parkash Chand.