Bilaspur Police has been registered the following cases
1. A case U/S 498A,506 IPC has been registered on the complaint of Smt. Rita Devi W/O Sh. Anjesh Chandel R/O Bamta Teh. Sadar Distt. Bilaspur alleging therein that she has been married with Anjesh Chandel in year 2007. After some time of her marriage her husband and in-Laws started to harass her mentally, physically for dowry & threatened to kill her & her daughter. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
2. A case U/S 379 IPC has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Madan Lal S/O Sh. Roshan Lal R/O Chilla PO Noa Teh. Sadar Distt. Bilaspur alleging therein that on 24-06-15 he parked his four wheeler ACE No. HP 69-3103 at N.H-21 near village Kallar and went to his in laws house. On 25-06-2015 when he came back the four wheeler was not found there. He doubts that any unknown person stolen away his four wheeler. Stolen property value is Rs. 3,00,000/-. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
1. A case U/S 323,325 IPC has been registered on the final opinion of MO RH Bilaspur on the MLC of Mrs. Meena Devi W/O Surjeet Singh R/O Baghad PS Barmana Distt. Bilaspur. In the opinion of MO. RH Bilaspur the injury no. 2 is grievous and 1, 3 & 4 are simple in nature. The case is being investigated.
2. A case U/S 279,337 IPC & 185 MV Act. has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Parveen Kumar S/O Sh. Ram Lal Pathak R/O Niharkhan Basla (Chirki) PO Brahmpukhar Teh. Sadar Distt. Bilaspur alleged therein that on 03-07-2015 my cousin and my son come from Saibrahmna to home on Motorcycle No. HP 69-1232. When they reached near Panjaitan the Motorcycle is fall down and my cousin and my son is rolled down and injured. The case is being investigated.
3. A case U/S 341,323 ICP has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Narsi Dass S/O Mahant Ram R/O Bahal PO Badsu Teh. & Distt. Mandi alleged therein that when he was along with his Truck reached at main gate ACC Barmana, then a Motorcycle bearing no. HP24D-1333 obstruct his way and open driver side window of my truck and beaten up him. The investigation is going on.
1. Roop Lal S/O Nikka Ram R/O Nalti Teh. Ghumarwin Distt. Bilaspur has been arrested in Non-vailable Warrant.