Bilaspur Police has registered the following cases:-
1. A case u/s 279,337 IPC of PS Barmana has been registered on the complaint of Hem Raj S/O Sant Ram R/O Godhan P/O Nawgoan Tehsil Arki Distt. Solan alleged therein that he loaded his truck No. HP.11C-3521 from Ambuja Cement Factory to Dhaneta. While he reached near Dali then one truck No. HP.64A-0467 came from opposite side rashly and hit his truck. Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Lal.
2. A case u/s 323,325 IPC of PS Barmana has been registered on the complaint of Balak Ram S/O Sheru Ram R/O Dhansed PS Barmana alleged therein that he is working as labourer. On 24-5-2015 he was coming home then one person pushed him from behind and he fell down which causes injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Rattan Lal.
3. PS Sadar:-
1. A case u/s 341,323,506,147,149 IPC of PS Sadar has been registered on the complaint of Wasim Beg S/O Sh. Ashraf Khan R/O H.No. 20 Roura Sector Bilaspur alleged therein that on 17-6-2015 he went to Court complex Bilaspur for his own personal work. When he was coming back home then Kulbhushan alongwith three friends obstruct and started to abuse. They also threatened him with dire consequences.
Bilaspur Police has arrested following person:-
1. Pardeep Kumar S/O Mahipal Singh Belt No. 15475167 HQ SQ-1 first armed division C/O 56 APO Patiala has been arrested in case FIR NO. 140/15 dated 09-06-2015 u/s 417,419,420,170 IPC of PS Ghumarwin.
1. Pankaj Kumar S/O Devi Singh Village Ghyal P/O Namhol, Chandershekhar S/O Shankar Singh VPO BAndla, Suman Kumar S/O Rajender Singh VPO Bandla & Manohar Lal S/O Gopal Ram R/O Village Jamla P/O Namhol Distt. Bilaspur have been arrested in case FIR No. 99/15 dated 13-06-2015 u/s 341,147,149,323,504,506,427 IPC of PS Barmana.