Bilaspur Police has registered the following cases:-
1. A case u/s 504,506,34 IPC of PS Ghumarwin has been registered on the complaint of Jagdish Kumar S/O Dalel S\ingh R/O village Bachhadi P/O Moresinghi alleged therein that on 12-6-2015 while he was cultivating his fields then some villagers of same village came there with lathies beaten & threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by HC Ajay Kumar.
2. A case u/s 341,323,504,506IPC of PS Ghumarwin has been registered on the complaint of Sanjivan Kumar S/O Prittam Chand R/O Village Bachhari P/O Moresinghi Tehsil Ghumarwin alleged therein that one person of same village obstruct, beaten & threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by HC Ajay Kumar.
3. A case u/s 279,337 IPC & 184 MV Act of PS Ghumarwin has been registered on the complaint of Dinesh Kumar S/O Sada Ram R/O Village Kandrour alleged therein that when his brother was going towards Talyana then driver of truck No. HP.64A-2763 rashly came from opposite side and hit the M/Cycle of his brother. Case is being investigated ASI Jagpal.
4. A case u/s 341,447,323 IPC of PS Ghumarwin has been registered on the complaint of Jeet Ram S/O Dunu Ram R/O VPO Harlog Tehsil Ghumarwin Alleged therein that on 12-6-2015 when the officials of revenue had come for demarcation of road then some villagers obstruct and pelted the stones. Case is being investigated Sanjeev Singh.
1. A case u/s 354(A)323,34 IPC of PS Talai has been registered on the complaint of Anuita Devi W/O Praveen Kumar R/O Naghiar P/O Talai Alleged therein that while she was working in the courtyard of cow shed then her niece came there and started to beaten. He also clutches her from breast. Later his mother also came there and beaten her. Case is being investigated by ASI Bhawani Shamnkar.
2. A case u/s 39 A of H.P Excise Act of PS Talai has been registered on the rukka of ASI Prem Chand alleged therein that during the checking 192 bottles of English wine and 120 bottles of bear has been recovered from Tampu No. HP.23-2560 without any permit or license . Case is being investigated by ASI Prem Lal.
1. A case u/s 39-33-11 HP Excise Act of PS Kot has been registered on the complaint of ASI Paramjeet Singh alleged therein that on the information he constituted a raiding party. During checking 30 litters illicit liquor has been recovered from the possession of Dilawa Singh S/O Nehar Singh VPO Mazari. Case is being investigated by ASI Paramjeet Singh.
1. A case u/s 37,51,63,65 of Copy right Act and 379,120 B IPC of PS Barmana has been registered on the complaint received through 156 (3) Cr.Pc of Punit Dingra S/O Ved Prakash M/S Probe and piracy solutions private Ltd 8 Netaji Subhash Marg Hotle Due Building Dariyaganj New Delhi alleged therein that he is authorized distributer of Zee TV Channels in Northern India. Despite this operators of Good Media news Pvt Ltd in Barmana area are broadcasting these channels without any authorization or authority. Case is being ASI Ram Lal.
Bilaspur Police has arrested the following persons:-
Samood Singh S/O Laxman Singh VPO Taroun Tehsil Ghumarwin has been arrested u/s 107/151 Cr.Pc of PS Bharari. .
1. Parmod Kumar S/O Ram Nath R/O Plasi P/O Panan Tehsil Anandpur Sahib Distt. Roopnagar (PB) has been arrested in case 69/15 u/s HP Excise Act of PS Talai.