Bilaspur Police has registered the following cases:-
1. A case u/s 363,366 IPC has been registered in PS Bharari on the complaint of Smt Brahmi Devi W/O Sh. Dalip Chand R/O Village Sumadi PS Bharari alleged therein that on 21-3-2015 her younger daughter alongwith another lady of the same village went to temple, but did not turn back. She made search in her relationship but all in vain. She suspected that someone has induced/abducted her daughter. Case is being investigated by Inspr. Munish Chaudhary SHO PS Bharari.
2. PS Barmana-
1. A case 420,467,468,471,34 IPC has been Act has been registered in PS Barmana on the complaint of Suresh Kumar R/O Delag alleged therein that Rajiv Kumar S/O Lala Ram R/O Chamoun P/O Jamthal was elected as Pardhan Delag Tippar Union. On 4-1-2015 he did not attend the General House of the Union, so his name was struck off from the union. Later he opened a new office 200 miters far from the main office with the help of Chandan Chandel and used fake Challan book for loading the Tippers. Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Lal.
1. A case u/s 341,323,342,347,506 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the complaint of Sunita Devi W/O Krishan Lal R/O H.No. 10 D Dholra Road Diara Sector Bilaspur alleged therein that Raj Kumar borrowed 18000/- thousand for the treatment of his daughter. On 12-3-2015 she demands to return her rupees then Raj Kumar invite her in his room where he abused, beaten & reserved her for 5to 6 hours in the room. Case is being investigated by HC Kuldeep Singh.
2. A case 420,494,506,120 B IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the complaint of Parmanand S/O Prem Sukh R/O Village Palwi P/O Durah Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla alleged therein that Vidhyasagar S/O Krishan Dass R/O Kutela has invited him with family on his home. He came Bilaspur with family, as he reached Bilaspur vidhyasagar was present there. Due to tiredness he went to Bathroom for freshness, but when he came back vidhyasagar & his wife Shankutla were not present there. Vidhyasagar has solemnized marriage with his wife by made cheating. Case is being investigated by ASI Padam Dev.
3. A case u/s 504,506 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the complaint of one person who is serving in the District Court Bilaspur alleged therein that some person delivered un-necessary SMS of his mobile No. As he made return call on that number than person who attend the call started to use filthy language and also threatened with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Padam Singh.
Bilaspur Police has arrested the following persons:-
PS BARMAN :-
Mukesh Kumar R/O Jyoti R/O Slapper PS Sunder Nagar Distt. Mandi has been arrested in case FIR No. 55/15 dated 3-4-2015 u/s 379,34 ICP of PS Barmana by ASI Surender Kumar.