Bilaspur Police has registered the following cases:-
1. A case U/S 498A,323,506,34 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the complaint of Smt. Sonu Kumari W/O Sh. Manoj Kumar R/O Vill. Chalag PO Kuthera Tehsil Ghumarwin distt. Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that she got married with Manoj Kumar in year 2010. After some time of her marriage her husband started to harassment, beaten up for dowry and threatened her with dire consequences. Case is being investigated on priority basis.
2. A case U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the statement of Chaman Lal S/O Shri Roshan Lal R/O Fandehar PO Taintha Tehsil Ghumarwin Distt. Bilaspur (HP). Alleged there in that when he was on the way along with his friend and reached near Kalari then a car No. HP40-6485 hit his motor cycle and he got injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Baldev SIngh.
1. A case U/S 41,42 IF Act has been registered in PS Talai on the rukka of Inspr./SHO Prem Singh. Stated there in that on 19-03-15, he was on patrolling along with staff near Jol, he stopped the vehicle No. HP69-3175 and recovered wooden logs without permit. Investigation is going on.
1. A case U/S 452, 323, 506, 34 IPC has been registered in PS Kot on the complaint of Sunil Kumar S/O Sh. Jaimal Singh R/O Ma Barota Dadwal district Bilapsur (HP). Alleged there in that when he was present at home then some persons came there, beaten up and threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by HC Gian Chand.
2. A case U/S 39-33-11 HP Ex Act has been registered in PS Kot on the rukka of ASI Suresh Kumar. Stated there in that he was on patrolling along with staff at Majari, and recovered 20 liter illicit liquor from the possession of Kesar Singh. Investigation is going on.
3. A case U/S 283 IPC has been registered in PS Kot on the rukka of HC Gian Chand. Stated there in that on 19-03-15 when he was on patrolling near Namehla, then he found that the driver of truck No. HP23A-5157 parked the truck on the road which cause obstruction to the general public as well as traffic.
1. A case U/S 11(D) Animal Cruelty Act 1960 has been registered in PS Sadar on the statement of Jiya Lal S/O Sh. Jodha Ram R/O Charangod PO Deoth district Bilapsur (HP). Alleged there in that one person inform him telephonically that vehicle No. HP24D-1102 fully loaded with animal in cruelty condition and parked near Jojal. Case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Chand.
Arrest Report :-
1. Subhash Chand S/O Shri Sita Ram R/O Dhaunkothi Tehsil Sadar District Bilaspur (HP) U/S 364,342,323,504,34 IPC at PS Sadar.