Bilaspur Police has registered following cases:-
1. A case u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin Distt. Bilaspur on the complaint of Kiran Kumar S/O Kishor Chand R/O Badi Tehsil Palampur Distt. Kangra alleged therein that when he reached at Dakari Chowk Ghumarwin than a car No. HP-24A-0756 hit his pik-up No. HP-37A from behind. Case is being investigated by ASI Prem Chand.
PS PS Talai :-
1. A case u/s 147,149,323,504 IPC has been registered in PS Talai on the complaint of Nasibo W/O Fazal Deen VPO Malangan alleged therein that some persons were doing illegal construction on their land. While they refused to do so than they beaten them. Case is being investigated by HC Nagender Singh.
1. A case u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered in PS Kot on the complaint of Gurbachan Singh S/O Kanshi Ram VPO Lakhnu Distt. Bilaspur alleged therein that bus No. HP-69A-0575 met with an accident with truck No. HP-62B-5521 due to the negligent driving of both drivers. Case is being investigated by ASI Paramjeet Singh.
2. A case u/s 283 IPC has been registered in PS Kot on the complaint of HC Manohar Lal alleged therein that during the patrolling one tractor was parked on the road near Nehla which cause obstruct the traffic. Case is being investigated by HC Manohar Lal.
1. A case u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered in PS Barmana on the complaint of Pikesh Kumar S/O Bhoop Singh R/O Kotmors Distt. Mandi alleged therein that while he was going towards Ghumarwin then a tipper No. HR.55Q-7317 his truck No. HP.62A-3270 near Kuddi. Case is being investigated by HC Dev Dutt.
2. A case u/s 283 IPC in PS Barmana has been registered on the complaint of HC Prakash Chand alleged that Sandeep Mohd. S/O Ali Mohd. Has unloaded the sand on the road which causes obstruction to the traffic and general public. Case is being investigated by HC Prakash Chand.
1. A case u/s 11 Cruelty to Animal Act on the complaint of HC Ajmer Singh alleged therein that during the patrolling & checking Buffalos over loaded were found in a truck No. UP.11T-8607. Case is being investigated by HC Ajmer Singh.
1. A case u/s 51 wild life Act has been registered in PS Sadar on the complaint of ASI Madan Mohan alleged therein that while alongwith other staff present at Naka near College Chowk during the checking 4 skins of tiger have been recovered. Case is being investigated by ASI Madan Mohan.
Bilaspur Police has arrested the Following persons:-
PS Sadar:- KARAN SINGH S/O RAAGHUVIR SINGH R/O VPO NAHRIANA PS AMB DISTT. UNA & SATISH KUMAR S/O OMPRAKASH R/O VILLAGE PANTHER P/O NAHRIAN PS AMB DISTT. UNA HAVE BEEN ARRESTED IN CASE FIR NO. 36/15 DATED 3-2-2015 U/S 51 WILD LIFE ACT OF PS SADAR .