Bilaspur police has registered the following cases:-
PS Sadar :-
1. A case U/S 306 IPC has been registered in PS Sadar on the report of Smt. Chander Kanta W/O Sh. Nand Lal R/O Vill. Marhoian P.O. Rishikesh Tehsil Jhandutta Distt. Bilaspur (HP) alleging there in that on 22-12 -14, her son Rakesh Kumar went to new constructed house for sleeping. On 23-12 -14 at about 6:45 AM when she went to his room, then she found that her son was died. She doubts that some person compelled his son to commit suicide. Case is being investigated by SI Ajay Kumar.
1. A case U/S 447, 506, 34 IPC has been registered in PS Bharari on the complaint of Rohit Sharma S/O Shri Jyoti Prakash R/O Hambot PO Hatwar district Bilaspur (HP). Alleged there in that some persons obstruct his family members to construct the house in his land and threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Lavkesh Kumar.
1. A case U/S 2 prevention of insult to National Honor Act 1971amended by 51/05 & 171 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the rukka of SI Ramesh Chand. Stated there in that on 10-02-15 when he was on traffic checking duty near Bhager, he found that the driver of vehicle No. HP54B-0639 fitted the National Flag on his vehicle. After inquiry the driver of vehicle could not justify the matter. Investigation is going on.
2. A case U/S 354A, 506 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the complaint of Ishika D/O Roshan Lal R/O Pehrwin Tehsil Ghumarwin District Bilaspur. Alleged there in that on 10-02-15, when she was coming back to home from school then one person molest her modesty and threatened her with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Duni Chand.
.Arrest Report :-
1. Madan Lal S/O Shri Shyam Lal R/O Byad Tehsil Barsar Distt. Hamirpur (HP) U/S 379 IPC at PS Ghumarwin.