Bilaspur Police has registered the following cases:-
PS Talai :-
1. A case u/s504 IPC & Sce. 66 IT Act has been registered in PS Talai on complaint of Suresh Kumar S/O Amar Singh VPO Jabhola Disttl Bilaspur alleging therein that one unknown person call on his mobile No. from 98058-67827 in the night hours. Case is being investigated by Inspr. Prem Singh.
2. A case u/s 457,380 IPC has been registered on the complaint of Dixit S/O Ramesh Chand R/O Ghandeer Distt. Bilaspur alleging therein that on 10-1-2015 when he reached home from Barsar then he found that some un-culprit has stolen away his 12 bore gun. Case is being investigated by ASI Bhawani Shankar.
1. A case U/S 336,304 IPC has been registered on the complaint of Karam Deen S/O Bali Mohd. R/o Baddu P/O Dabla PS Ghumarwin alleging therein that his wife Rashida Begam went to bring the flour from the machine where her cloths struck in machine and died. Case is being investigated by SI Ramesh Chand.
1. Case U/s HP excise Act has been registered on the rukka of ASI Paramjeet Singh alleged therein that 5 litter illicit liquor has been recovered from the possession of Sukhbinder Singh S/O Dhyan Singh VPO MAzari. Case is being investigated by ASI Paramjeet Singh.
Bilaspur Police has arrested following person:-
1. Ravishankar S/O Ramesh Dharmanai & Prashant Dharmanai S/O Suresh Dharmani both R/O Bari-Karangora have been arrested in case FIR No. 9 dated 8-1-2014 u/s 504,506,34 IPC of PS Ghumarwin.
2. Rakesh Chand S/O Prem Lal R/O Harkukar Tehsil Ghumarwin has been arrested in case u/s 107/151 Cr.Pc of PS Ghumarwin.
3. Vinod Kumar S/O Roshan lal r/o Village Nain- Gujjaran P/O Rohin has been arrested in case u/s 107/151 Cr.Pc of PS Ghumarwin.