Bilaspur police has registered following cases:-
Police Station Sadar :-
- A Case U/S 341,347,323,506 IPC has been registered on the statement of Sh. Vijay Chandel S/O Sh. Anant Ram R/O Kothi P.O. Chandpur PS Sadar Distt. Bilaspur that his brother Mr. Ram Singh fought with him & abused him and also threatened him. Case is being investigated by SI Vijay Kumar.
Police Station Barmana:-
- A Case U/S 39 HP/Ex. Act has been registered on the ruka of SI Lakshman Dass that during the search of shop (Tea) of Gopal Dass S/O Sh. Dhani Ram R/O VPO Namhol PS Barmana Distt. Bilaspur, 06 Nos. bottles of C/Liquor (Dabang No. 1) has been recovered from his possession.
- A case u/s 289/14 IPC has been registered on the complaint of Smt. Banti Devi w/o Sh. Amar Singh R/O Vill. Jangal Jhalera P.O. Kandrour Tehsil Sadar Distt. BIlaspur that on 13.11.2014 about 04.30 PM while she was seating in her courtyard, she was bitten by Sh. Man Singh’s dog.
Police Station Swarghat:-
- A Case U/S 283 IPC has been registered on the ruka of HC Suman Kumar No. 27 that Truck No. HP 64-4097 was wrongly parked on NH 205 near Panjpiri. This truck was creating problem in the smooth flow of traffic on NH-205.
Police Station Kot Kehloor:-
- A Case U/S 341,323,504,506 IPC has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Kamal S/O Sh. Daulat Ram VPO Majari that on dated 13.11.2014 at 5.30PM while he was going for taking milk from Diary, Sukhvinder Singh S/O Dhyan Chand VPO Majari forcely stopped him in the way and beaten him, abused him and give threatening to kill him. Case is being investigated by HC Surjan Kumar No. 88.