Bilaspur Police has registered the following cases:-
- A case U/S 21-61/85 ND&PS Act in PS Ghumarwin has been registered on the rukka of HC Sanjeev Kumar No. 51 CID Sub Unit GMR. Alleged therein that when he was on checking near Panoh he recovered 0.05 gram smake from the possession of Vijay Kumar S/O Sh. Parkash Chand R/O Vill Behad Distt. Mandi. Case is being investigating by SI Govind Ram.
- A case U/S 457,380 IPC in PS Ghumarwin has been registered on the complaint of Smt. Koshalya devi W/O Sh. Karatar Singh R/O Kathalag. Alleged therein that on 21-10-2014 when she came back to home she found that someone unknown person had stolen the golden ornaments and cash amounting to Rs 10,000/- . Case is being investigating by HC Raj Kumar.
- A Case U/S 323,341,504,34 IPC in PS Sadar has been registered on the statement of Sh. Jagat Ram S/O Sh. Sant Ram R/O Dhararsani. Stated therein that 0n 21-10-2014 when he was going to his fields he was abused and beaten by his neighbours. Case is being investigating by HC Narender Kumar.
- A Case U/S 309 IPC in PS Bharari has been registered on the statement of Smt. Kiran Kumari W/O Sh. Sudesh kumar R/O Ghandalwin .alleged therein that 21-10-2014 when she was at home and tried to call her husband for lunch suddenly she saw that her husband swallowed poison in her presence. Case is being investigating by HC Naresh Kumar.
- A Case U/S 39(1) HP Ex. Act in PS Talai has been registered on the rukka of ASI Vinod Kumar. Stated therein that on receiving a confidential report he algorithm staff raid in a house of village Gharan and recovered 7500 ml English wine.