Bilaspur Police has registered the following cases:-
- A case U/S 498A,506, 325 IPC has been registered in PS Ghumarwin on the compliant of a lady R/O village Dakri. Alleged therein that she was harassed & beaten by her husband for dowry. Case is being investigating by L/HC Nirmla Devi.
- A case u/s 306 IPC in PS Kot has been registered on the statement of Sh. Mahender Singh S/O Sh. Swaran Singh R/O Majari. Alleged therein that a person committed suicide due to his son. Case is being investigating by SI Jai Gopal.
- A case u/s 279, 337 IPC in PS Bharari has been registered on the complaint of Sh. Ashok Kumar S/O Sh. Deep Ram R/O Kot. Alleged therein that when he was going home suddenly a vehicle hit him. Case is being investigation by ASI Avtar Singh.
- A case u/s 341, 323, 34 IPC in PS Bharari has been registered on the statement of Smt Beena Devi W/O Sh. Sohan Lal R/O Vill Jol. Alleged therein that when she was coming to home, she was beaten by her neighbours. Case is being investigating by HC Himmat Singh.
- A case u/s 341, 323, 504 IPC in PS Barmana has been registered on the statement of Smt Rama Devi W/O Sh. Raju R/O Bholi. Alleged therein that when she was at home, she was abused and beaten by her neighbour. Case is being investigating on priority basis.
- A Case U/S 283 IPC in PS Swarghat has been registered on the rukka of HC Suman Kumar. Stated therein that when he alongwith staff was on inquiry of a complaint he found that a truck was parked on the road in such a condition which obstructed the general public as well as traffic.
Bilaspur Police has arrested one person:
- Desh Raj S/O sh. Ishwar Dass and Ishwar Dasss S/O Sh Chhanga Ram VPO Lehri Sarel arrested u/s 107/151 Cr. P.C. in PS Bharari.